Cornish is pleased to offer families the opportunity to pay tuition and fees over time with ZERO interest. Our payment plan begins in July and allows the projected yearly expenses to be spread out over 10 months (July-April). Enrollment begins in April. There is a discount for early enrollment so please complete your enrollment before June 30th. When you enroll you will need your banking information, Cornish payment plans operate ONLY with automatic scheduled withdrawal from a verified bank account.
All payments will be withdrawn from your account on the 5th of each month or the closest business day to the 5th.
Tuition is due August 1st for those not enrolled on a payment plan.
PLAN and FEES
10 Pay July to April Enrollment verified before June 30th Fee $ 60 ($40 Early Discount)
10 Pay July to April *Enrollment verified July 1 to July 31st Fee $ 80 ($20 July Discount)
10 Pay July to April **Enrollment verified August 1 (or after) Fee $100
* July Enrollments will make the July payment plus fee at time of sign up.
** August Enrollment must make a double payment July/Aug plus fee to get started. Payment plan enrollment may be extended a selected number of days into August for late enrollment.
HOW ENROLLMENT WORKS:
1) Find the My Payment Plan Box and click ENROLL
2) Determine your Payment Plan Contract (See Below)
3) Enter your Banking Info, Payment Plans are Automatic Withdrawal ONLY
4) Verify Enrollment with email
HOW TO DETERMINE MY PAYMENT CONTRACT AMOUNT
1) Check your Financial Aid Award to see if you have Loans, Grants or Scholarships you can deduct
2) Click on Enroll and you will have the option to go to a Payment Plan Calculator
3) Use the Fin Aid Award and the Calculator to complete registration in My Payment Plan
4) Don't forget to have your Banking Information on hand.
PAYMENT PLAN ADJUSTMENTS
Students and Families sign up for the annual payment plan during the summer. The plan is based on estimates that are historically very accurate. Spring semester registration is many months away, so it is required that we use an estimate. The Payee is required to use the best information possible when signing up on the plan. Cornish will audit the plans and make contact if the plan appears to be more than 10% off the target amount.
HOW DO THE PLANS END UP AT ZERO?
After Spring registration and add/drop is complete, Cornish will make adjustments in February to the March and April payments. In some cases payments may decrease and in others, payments may increase. The payment plan is not a contract for purchase price. Cornish reserves the right to change plans in order to bring accounts to a zero balance by the final payment of the contract.
SPRING SEMESTER ONLY PAYMENT PLAN
Enrollment December 1st to January 5th
5 Payments December to April
Fee $ 100
If enrolling after December 28th, you must pay December and January payments at sign up.